Thursday, October 23, 2008

Centrosaurus brinkmani Print by Mark Schultz Now Available


Art by Mark Schultz
Mark Schultz’s Centrosaurus brinkmani print was a hit at last week’s SVP meeting. As promised, I’ve now got time to offer them to readers of the blog. If you’re interested in getting one, send me an e-mail at “palaeoblog @ yahoo dot ca”. There’s a deal for blog readers if you order more than one.

Unlike some blogs I’ve never put up a “donation” link, and I have no plans to do this in the future. But, if you’d like to show your support for the blog & get a cool print, drop me a line.

All the money goes to support student research as part of the Southern Alberta Dinosaur Research Group’s on-going work, and, as such it’ll all be donated to the not-for profit Dinosaur Research Institute that administers these funds.

To see the complete print check out this previous posting.